Block Party with Quiltmaker Info
1/14: Quiltmaker's Block Party @ Sea is sold out but you may email Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to the waiting list.
- Sewing machines will be provided for the classes where needed.
- Consider traveling to Seattle June 6 to ensure you don’t have a flight delay before boarding time.
- All travelers need a passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the time of our cruise.
- There are quilt shops within walking distance at each of our Alaskan ports.
- We recommend casual clothing that can be layered easily. Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- There is one formal evening onboard where ladies may wear a cocktail dress or gown and gentlemen may wear a suit and tie or tuxedo.
- Plan to pack more on your return home: giveaways and shopping might fill an extra suitcase!