Block Party with Quiltmaker
We’re Cruising in Alaska
June 7-14, 2014
Make plans to be on board!
At our next Block Party we'll be cruising through one of the most beautiful places on earth! Join Quiltmaker’s Editor-in-Chief June Dudley and a top-notch lineup of the best quilting teachers aboard Holland America Line's ms Westerdam® (Netherlands Registration). The classes, activities, demos and shore excursions will all have a quilty flavor—to make this a memorable getaway unlike any other.
Consider bringing the entire family as this cruise is one that everyone will enjoy. Holland America offers exciting and adventurous youth programs every day, plus their adult activities are so numerous that there is always something for every interest.
- Round trip from Seattle with port stops in Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan and Victoria, B.C.
- Travel with like-minded quilters who share your passion for creative sewing; make new friends and quilt connections
- Spectacular Alaskan scenery and wildlife, including Glacier viewing in Glacier Bay National Park
- Fantastic staterooms, dining options, onboard entertainment and attentive staff from Holland America Line
- Optional excursions designed for quilters
- A quilt shop in every Alaskan port!
- Get recharged, refreshed and inspired to take your quilting to new levels once you return home!
Block Party Features Include
- Experienced quilt teachers
- Exceptional selection of hand and machine classes
- Welcome reception
- Sewing machines and support
- Block Party @ Sea collectible totebags
- Quilty giveaways for everyone
- Quiltmaker trunk show
- Special surprises!
- Souvenir booklet
- Evening program: Teacher Spotlight
- Learn the Quiltmaker Shuffle
- Memorable block exchange
- Show & Tell—get inspired!
- Bonus: Quiltmaker demonstrations
- Door prizes
- Quiltmaker On-board Shop
- Evening program: Teacher Panel—ask us anything!
- Open sewing sessions
- Farewell reception
- More fun than is possible in one week!
Register with World of Quilts Travel for Quiltmaker's Block Party @ Sea. Register early for best cabin selection. Deb Roberts is our travel specialist—she's the owner of World Quilts Travel and a quilt travel expert. She will handle all of your travel details with care and attention.
Click on the nav bar above to find out more or download the brochure and invite all your quilty friends to join you at Quiltmaker's Block Party @ Sea as we travel Alaska's Inside Passage.