Thinking about subscribing to Quiltmaker? There are two great special offers available right now for all of our regular visitors and blog hoppers.
Coming up in Quiltmaker in 2014: We’re declaring 2014 to be our “Year of Machine Quilting” and Natalia Bonner will be coaching us with helpful ideas, tips and designs in each issue. Join us in these lessons and be a more confident quilter by this time next year.
Starting in our Jan/Feb ’14 issue:
- We’ve got a new series called Love Blooms Here in wool applique from QM Associate Editor Paula Stoddard and color options in redwork embroidery and batiks−something yummy for everyone. Kits are available.
- Bonnie Hunter’s popular Addicted to Scraps column continues.
- We’ll introduce Peg Spradlin’s Fold and Sew column where she shows how to make blocks from pre-cuts: no further cutting required. Sharon Rich shared a photo on Facebook after taking a Fold and Sew class with Peg.
- Send a FREE gift subscription to someone special: For the holidays or just because, subscribe or renew your subscription to Quiltmaker magazine at our special low rate and give a 1-year gift subscription to someone special—absolutely FREE! That’s 2 subscriptions for the price of 1! (Offer valid in the U.S. only for a limited time.) 2-for-1 offer: New Subscriptions or Renewals.
- Download the Quilting Motifs Collection for FREE: Get our exclusive Quilting Motifs Collection FREE with your paid subscription! You’ll get 12 original, easy-to-use quilting motifs along with three helpful articles and two favorite quilt patterns. (Offer valid worldwide for a limited time.) Free gift offer: New Subscriptions Only.
Please Note: These special offers cannot be combined.
BONUS chance to win an issue of 100 Blocks Vol. 8: When you subscribe or renew by 3 pm MST, Monday, November 19 using one of these special offers, leave a comment here and I’ll pick someone to win a copy of 100 Blocks Vol. 8.