Quiltmaker’s Block Network: Free Quilting Videos

Video Logo Centered Quiltmakers Block Network: Free Quilting Videos

Quiltmaker’s Block Network is a series of quilting videos we make in our studio in Golden, Colorado.

carolyn1 Quiltmakers Block Network: Free Quilting Videos

Carolyn Beam works to film her episodes of Quiltmaker’s Block Network in our studio in Golden, Colorado.

Each short video covers a different technique: some as simple as chain piecing, some more involved, such as foundation piecing or wool applique.

In the process of covering the technique, we also give you a free pattern for a block from Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks. All in all it’s a pretty sweet deal, so I hope you’ll watch several of the 19 videos we have posted.

Here’s a sample. This one shows how you can get different designs from one simple block. Enjoy!

pinit fg en rect gray 20 Quiltmakers Block Network: Free Quilting Videos

Subscribe to Quiltmaker’s YouTube channel so you never miss a new one. I’ll see you there!

This entry was posted in Quilting 101, Scrapbag and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Quiltmaker’s Block Network: Free Quilting Videos

1. Carol Scott says:

how interesting to use one quilt pattern to make different blocks

2. Mary Ann Hebert says:

I don’t have any of the books either, I’ve been looking at them on line and there are so many I’d love to do!

I’m new to quilting and am real interested in learning motion quilting.

3. Sue C says:

I do not have any of the 100 Block books, but have watched the videos, and love them!!

4. Great video! Can’t wait to watch more! Have never purchased one of the 100 Block magazines…but I will now! Thanks for your hard work!

5. Julie in WA says:

Excellent! Thanks for showcasing this feature of your website. I did not know you have video tutorials. Incidentally, I remember this block from the first volume; I loved it then, but now that I can see how to use it, I love it even more!

6. Dana says:

I had no idea you had these, I’ll be watching them all, thanks.

7. Cecilia says:

I will be checking these out. Thanks!

8. sharon says:

Video was great. I loved that it was short and interesting

9. Nancysue says:

While we are excited about the videos, please consider close captioning the videos. Many people who post videos think that youtube automatically captions the videos using the Goggle beta captions. It’s all garbled garbage. Hopefully in the near future, all videos will be captioned. You’re leaving out the deaf community… and we like to sew too :)

10. alex says:

What a great video, June, keep swayin’!!

11. Lee says:

I am going to view some of them now! thanks!