It’s Treasure Hunt 2013 Time

Please note: Treasure Hunt is open to U.S. residents only.

Hard to believe it’s October already, but the cooler days (in some places!) tell the story. This week marks the opening of Quiltmaker’s Treasure Hunt, which runs through Dec. 2.

TreasHunt13 slide Its Treasure Hunt 2013 Time

Quiltmaker’s Treasure Hunt

It’s not a race, so you’re free to start whenever you have the Nov/Dec Quiltmaker in hand, and take your time enjoying the process.

QMMP 131200 cover 200 Its Treasure Hunt 2013 Time

Quiltmaker Nov/Dec ’13

The issue is on its way to subscribers now, and will appear at quilt shops and newsstands by Oct 8.

m QM00060 Sweet Sixteen2 Its Treasure Hunt 2013 Time

Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen

There will be many new products to learn about as you visit the sponsors’ websites. And once again there will be prizes, prizes, prizes!

quilt comparison Its Treasure Hunt 2013 Time

Pfaff quilt expression 4.2

Grand prizes include a Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen sit-down longarm quilting machine; a PFAFF quilt expression 4.2 sewing machine; Reliable’s Complete Ironing package with irons, board, steamer and task light; and a Kangaroo Kabinet Wallaby sewing machine cabinet.

K8405 Teak Wallaby Open jpg 700x600 crop center q85 Its Treasure Hunt 2013 Time

Kangaroo Kabinet “Wallaby”

Twenty-five additional prize packages will be filled with fabric, quilting supplies, thread and more from generous Treasure Hunt sponsors.

Reliableprize Its Treasure Hunt 2013 Time

Reliable’s complete ironing package

More than $24,000 in prizes will be awarded.

Good luck—I hope you win!

This entry was posted in Giveaways & Contests and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to It’s Treasure Hunt 2013 Time

1. Karen Barrie says:

LOOKED AND LOOKED FOR QUILTMAKER’S BUTTON…EYES ARE CROSSED

HELP !! THANKS….

2. Barb says:

I have searched the Robert Kaufman website over and over and can’t find the Treasure Hunt link. Has anyone found it?

3. Jane says:

@Anna, Click on the link to “Current Patterns.” Then on page 2, click on the quilt entitled, “Nice People, Nice Things.” You will find the button there. Good Luck!
    Jane

4. Anna Mallett says:

Where’s the clue for Red Rooster?? I can’t find the button.

5. Jane says:

@Coco-Quiltmaker has a button too. That’s the 23rd one you are missing.

6. Vicki says:

Where’s the clue for Robert Kaufmann? Found mention to look for button on Blog but have had no luck in finding anything else.

7. Coco says:

On the site at http://www.quiltmaker.com/contests/treasure-hunt
    there are only 22 vendors listed. The contest requires 23 “found” icons.
    Which vendor/site is the 23rd?
    Here’s the list:
    1. Andover
    2. Coats and Clark (can’t find the icon on these pages)
    3. Connecting Threads
    19. Robert Kaufman
    20. Stitchin’ Heaven
    21. Sulky of America
    22. Timeless Treasures
    23. ?

8. Jane says:

@Carla – read the comments under the Pfaff thread.

9. Carla says:

I can’t find pfaff or coats and clark buttons where are they

10. Terri Weiler says:

Free Spirit is still down as of today 10/9/13.

11. Jane says:

@Aliceanna-go to the Quilty Pleasures Blog. There are blogs from Reliable Irons, Pfaff, Handiquilter, and Kangaroo Cabinets. On each of their websites is a button. There is also one right on Quiltmaker’s website. That makes 23!

• Kay says:

I have found all but the Quiltmaker’s button. I guess I will just have to skip it. I have spent far more time looking than I have working on my Christmas quilt and I need to catch up

12. Aliceanna Ward says:

Coats & Clark and Free Spirit buttons do not work. Where is the list for sponsors located? QM site has listed or buttons for 18 sponsors but says a total of 23 are participating? How do we find the others?

13. Jane says:

For a day now, I have been unable to access the free spirit website. Since the contest began, I was able to but now it gives me an error message. Is there a problem with it on their end or is it something I may be doing wrong? Thanks.

14. Mindi Sipe says:

I don’t think the treasure hunt button on that site works. I have registered at every other site with little trouble. But I cannot get the Coats and Clark button to respond. It’s on a page by itself? and nothing happens when I click it. Can someone please check it and let me know? I have tried many times….Thanks, Mindi Sipe