Welcome to Day 3 of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Blog Tour—and Happy May Day! Isn’t this fun?!
(Note: This post is anchored to the top of our blog. Be sure to scroll down for more offers and giveaways in other posts.)
We’ve already given away fabric bundles, notions and patterns—and of course, copies of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Volume 7. If you haven’t won yet, there’s still plenty of time. Lots of giveaways on the blogs listed below, several at the end of this post, and the Great Big Bundle giveaways on Friday, right here.
We’re pleased to have two industry sponsors join us today.
They’ve sent great prizes for our giveaway bundles. We’ve added more prizes sent by designers appearing in Volume 7. Follow the instructions at the end of this post for your chance to win.
Let’s get you going. Enjoy!
Today’s Featured Designers
- Amy Ellis amyscreativeside.com
- Arlene Neely quiltingwithrabbits.com
- Cherry Guidry cherryblossomsquiltingstudio.com
- Melissa Peda 100billionstars.com
- Lindsey Rhodes lrstitched.com
- Margie Ullery ribboncandyquilts.blogspot.com
- Dodi Lee Poulsen sashgals.com
- Corey Yoder littlemissshabby.com
- Marcia Harmening happystashquilts.com
- Martha Walker wagonswestdesigns.blogspot.com
- Susan Geddes quiltersnewsletter.com/blogs/insideqn
- Heidi Foltz handmadebyheidi.blogspot.com
Let’s move to the giveaways. We have bundles and of course we have issues!
Leave a comment below by midnight Thursday, May 2 and tell us about a quilt project you’re working on right now. We’ll choose winners and announce them here. Good luck!
The 100 Blocks Blog Tour Day 3 winners are: Angelia L. (#227), Stephanie A (#238) and Lynn (#403).
In case you missed them:
Check out Quiltmaker on Pinterest. You won’t be disappointed!