Welcome to Day 2 of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Blog Tour. We’re off to a great start!
I hope that yesterday you got a feel for how the blog tour works.
• Did you discover some new designers?
• Are ideas percolating for you?
• Maybe you’re itching to sew? That’s the idea!
We’re pleased to have three industry sponsors today. Follow the links to see what’s up their creative sleeve.
Be sure to scroll down for the giveaway on this post. Wouldn’t it be fun to find these in your mailbox?
Now let’s get you started with today’s 100 Blocks designers. I hope you’ll find lots to enjoy.
Today’s Featured Designers
- Elizabeth Dackson dontcallmebetsy.com
- Jackie Robinson animasquiltsblog.com
- Jessie Kurtz hardinghilldesigns.com
- AnneMarie Chany genxquilters.com
- Cheryl Lunch cheryllynchquilts.blogspot.com
- Susan Guzman suzguzdesigns.blogspot.com
- Celine Perkins perkinsdrygoods.com
- Stacey Carey staceysplace.com
- Kay Mackenzie allaboutapplique.net
- Cyrille Zellweger bubblestitchquilts.blogspot.com
- Meagan Taylor & Kristi Jones meagsandme.blogspot.com
- Nancy McNally nancysonestitchatatime.blogspot.com
And here are a few more delightful blocks.
Leave a comment here before midnight Wednesday, May 1 and tell us your favorite quilting technique, e.g. piecing, applique, foundations, machine quilting, machine embroidery or anything else you enjoy. We’ll pick winners on Thursday and announce them here. Good luck!
The 100 Blocks Day 2 winners are: Janet T. (#466), Ramona Collins (#471) and Elizabeth McDonald (#280)
Do you follow QM on Facebook? We post ideas, thoughts, photos, sewing opportunities and more. Always a free pattern for our Facebook friends, too! Just click the “like” icon to get started.