Quiltmaker’s Treasure Hunt Contest
The searching has ended, the winners have been chosen, and now the packages have shipped!
QM’s Editorial Assistant Shayla Wolf has been busy handling paperwork and sending boxes to the 27 Treasure Hunt winners in QM’s Annual Treasure Hunt Contest.
Eighteen industry sponsors provided everything from a PFAFF quilt expression 4.0 sewing machine to a Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen sitdown longarm to fabric, books, thread and notions.
More than $21,000 in total prizes will be divided between 27 different winners. If you’re lucky enough to be friends with a winner, maybe she’ll share with you! Winners always tell us that getting their boxes is better than Christmas!
2012 Treasure Hunt Winners
First Place Winners:
- Susan Reynolds of Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Beverly Hickey of Many, LA
Second Place Winners:
- Paula Alden of Tuscon, AZ
- Elizabeth Beilue of Hurley, NM
- Dolly Blair of Muskogee, OK
- MaryAnn Burris of Vale, OR
- Vicki Chesney of Taylor, TX
- Joyce Ensey of Yakima, WA
- Sandy Grewe of Rosamond, CA
- Debra Head of Dodge Center, MN
- Carolyn Helmick of Spring, TX
- Carla Hornsby of White Hall, AR
- Daphne Horton of West Fargo, ND
- Alita Long of Springfield, OR
- Cynthia Nelson of Paso Robles, CA
- Cindy Olson of Hettinger, ND
- Mary Palomo of Los Altos, CA
- Just Prescott of Story, WY
- June Sayas of Temecula, CA
- Heather Schlag of Scappoose, OR
- Sandra Schulz of Blue Springs, MO
- Mary Spencer of Appleton, WI
- Jeanne Subilia of Wells, ME
- Catherine Werner of St. Edward, NE
- Sallie Whiteside of Katy, TX
- Michelle Winstead of Lake Elsinore, CA
- Karen Witte of Lynden, WA
Many thanks to the generous industry sponsors who partnered with us on this project. Please look for their merchandise when you shop.