This is Day 3 of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Blog Tour. If you’ve just joined us, welcome! You’ll want to go back and read yesterday’s post because there’s still time to comment and possibly win great quilty prizes. If you don’t know, you can learn how a blog tour works.
First, a few more blocks from Volume 6 for your viewing pleasure.
Kitty lovers will enjoy Cat Nip by Dianne Gardner. Can’t you just see an entire scrappy quilt made from these blocks?!
And speaking of scrappy, I can hardly wait to try Codex by Scott Murkin using scraps in all different colors. What an amazing quilt that would be.
And I can’t help but wonder if some great secondary designs might emerge if you combined Codex with Carson City, above, by Pat Speth. Aren’t Pat’s fabric choices wonderful?
Maybe you’re an applique fan. Jo Morton’s Stars of Glory is vintage style at its best.
Today’s featured block designers are listed below. Please enjoy their blogs and your chance to win a copy of Volume 6 when you follow their giveaway instructions. We have a giveaway below, too.
Today’s Featured Designers
- Pippa Eccles Armbrester pippapatchwork.com
- Jina Barney jinabarneydesignz.blogspot.com
- Sandi Colwell quiltcabanapatterns.com/blog
- Evonne Cook evonne-clotheslinequilts.blogspot.com/
- Cynthia Foster sewmanyroads.blogspot.com/
- Robin Koehler nestlingsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
- Wayne Kollinger waynekollingersquiltblog.blogspot.com/
- Arlene Neely quiltingwithrabbits.com
- Allison Nicoll quiltingmumma.blogspot.com
- Charise Randell charisecreates.blogspot.com
- Scarlett Rose goodreads.com/author/show/63534.Scarlett_Rose/blog
- Dawn Stewart springwaterdesigns.blogspot.com
- Cinzia White lgfns.blogspot.com/
And, visit today’s Participating Sponsor Blogs for even more chances to win!
Both companies have graciously sent six bundles of fabric to be included in the blog tour prize packages. We’re grateful for their partnership. Please support them when you visit your local quilt shop.
Now to the giveaways! For your chance to win an issue and one of the daily prize packages,
please leave a comment by midnight Thursday, Nov. 8 and tell us something you have learned during the blog tour. We’ll choose winners on Friday 11/9 and announce them here. The winners are: Chris (comment #134), Linda Hubbard (comment #211) and Sandra Aiken (comment #176).
Remember to come back to Quilty Pleasures on Friday for the Great Big Bundle Giveaway! We’ll have one giveaway for US readers and another for those outside the US. Everybody gets a chance!