Welcome to Day 2 of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Blog Tour for Volume 6. This issue becomes available by Nov. 13 at quilt shops and newsstands.
In the meantime, we have sneak peeks for you here every day, plus giveaways, giveaways and more giveaways!
Today’s industry sponsors are Troy Corporation and Quilting Treasures. Both have graciously sent six bundles of fabric for the blog tour prize packages! Please remember them when you purchase fabric at your local quilt shop.
This block can’t help but make you smile. It’s called Happy Puppy and was designed by Rob Stanphill. It’s easy fusible applique accented with fabric marker details.
This is Amy Rullkoetter’s Tunnel Vision. Amy works as a freelance editor for Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks. (Amy’s already working on Volume 7!)
This Bird of Happiness block from Gretchen Gibbons features wool applique, yoyos and hand embroidery.
Today’s featured block designers are listed below. Each will have a copy of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks for giveaway on her site. There’s also a giveaway from QM at the end of this post. Let the browsing begin!
Day 2 Designers
- Diane Bohn fromblankpages.blogspot.com
- Mary Lane Brown tulip-patch.blogspot.com
- Sonja Callaghan artisania.wordpress.com
- Jennifer Chiaverini elmcreek.net/blog
- Karen Combs KarenCombs.Wordpress.com
- Julie Comstock cosmocricket.typepad.com
- Melissa Corry happyquiltingmelissa.blogspot.com
- Sandy Fitzpatrick sandyfitzpatrick.wordpress.com
- Gina Gempesaw gemhillquilts.blogspot.com
- Bonnie Hunter quiltville.blogspot.com
- Debby Kratovil debbykratovilquilts.blogspot.com
- Sue Marsh wpcreek.blogspot.com
- Ann Weber ginghamgirls.biz/blog
For a chance to win a copy of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Volume 6 or one of the daily prize packages, leave a comment by midnight on Nov. 7 and tell us of one block you like so far.
We’ll choose winners Nov. 8 and post them here.
Thanks for joining us, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
Remember to come back on Friday, Nov. 9 for a chance to win a Great Big Bundle of prizes from industry sponsors and Quiltmaker−one for U.S. visitors and one for International visitors.
The winners are Brenda Hulsey: comment #84, Patricia: comment #77 and Marcia W: comment #180. Thanks for your comments! Keep trying!