Treasure Hunt 2012 Sponsor: Coats & Clark

This post is from 2012. Be sure to read the blog posts for Quiltmaker’s Treasure Hunt 2013.

Quiltmaker’s Treasure Hunt Contest is going on now and I hope you’ve had a chance to look for the sponsor buttons and enter.

TH2012 2001 Treasure Hunt 2012 Sponsor: Coats & Clark

Begin with the Nov/Dec Quiltmaker (print or digital).

QM11112 Treasure Hunt 2012 Sponsor: Coats & Clark

Sponsors’ ads give clues to help you find Treasure Hunt buttons on their websites. Blog posts feature sponsors too, with lots of links to guide you on the Treasure Hunt.

Today’s featured sponsor is Coats & Clark, who are celebrating their 200th anniversary.

Treasure Hunt 2012 Sponsor: Coats & Clark

Two Hundred Years! That’s a long time in business—and think of the changes their company has seen.

We’ve only been driving cars for about 100 years. Coats & Clark existed 100 years before that.

coats clarkSpoolBlock1 Treasure Hunt 2012 Sponsor: Coats & ClarkThere is a lot to enjoy on the Coats & Clark website. Check out the free Spool Quilt Along. One block is shown above. So cute!S900 product Treasure Hunt 2012 Sponsor: Coats & ClarkThe first thing I think of for this company is thread like Dual Duty XP General Purpose thread. It’s a medium weight thread for most hand and machine sewing.

But there are also categories for knitting, crochet, hand embroidery and more.

Treasure Hunt 2012 Sponsor: Coats & ClarkFor each of the 25 prize packages, Coats & Clark provided a 200th Anniversary Storybook 18-spool Assortment of Dual Duty XP Thread, a 200th Anniversary Commemorative Tin and a set of four reissued Advertising Trade Cards.

Quiltmaker gratefully acknowledges Coats & Clark’s generous sponsorship during the Treasure Hunt. We appreciate their partnership.

This entry was posted in Giveaways & Contests and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Treasure Hunt 2012 Sponsor: Coats & Clark

1. Marie says:

Sherry is correct that the Coats & Clark’s 2013 Treasure Hunt button is not easily found. I have been throught their total sitemap and more with no results!

>>This is an old post from 2012 . . . watch the blog throughout October and November for the 2013 sponsor posts :-)

2. carol says:

I agree Sherry….. This is frustrating – some of the others had hints through advertisement in Quiltmaker that doesn’t help here.

3. Sherry says:

I have been through your web site totaling 5 and half hours trying to find the newest treasure hunt 2013 and again, I find it not there. This was a problem last year as well. What seems to be the problem, again? Not a happy camper with Coats and Clark.
    Unhappy

>>We realized people are finding Treasure Hunt posts from previous years, like this one from 2012. We’re trying to make that more clear. Our best recommendation is to use the ads in Nov/Dec ’13 as a guide and/or to follow along with the Treasure Hunt 2013 blog posts throughout the contest like this one. Watch for the 2013 post about Coats & Clark.

4. Lisa says:

I’m with you guys. This was my third time on the Coats and Clark site and I still can’t find it. I guess I’ll keep trying each day to see if I have any luck! I hate to not have all the entries.

5. Valerie says:

I’m with you Julie. I have been to the Coats and Clark website three times and looked at every screen I can find – no icon. VERY frustrating!

6. Julie says:

I have been to Coats and Clark twice and still can’t find the Treasure Hunt icon. So I guess my entries will only total 18 because I give up.

7. Dawn Childs says:

Every time I try to click to enter the contest a small window pops up and asks for my coatsandclark.com login information.

If I go directly to coatsandclark.com there is no place to sign up for a login.

How do you enter the contest?

Thank you!