Welcome to Day 3 of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Blog Tour. Isn’t this fun?! There is just so much to see! This is Volume 5, the orange issue. Please look for it locally next week or find it at quiltandsewshop.com.
Both have sent prizes for lucky winners we’ll choose here.
We appreciate the partnership of both companies. Remember there’s a giveaway at the end of this post, too: copies of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Volume 5 and other quilty prizes!
A few blocks for your enjoyment…
String Twist would be great in so many different fabrics. The 30′s shown above are fun; I can also imagine Civil War repros, brights with black and white prints, girly lime and purple or pink and yellow, earthy batiks—so many possibilities.
Fussy cutting gives Donna Lynn Thomas’s Mirrored Ribbon Star a beautiful kaleidoscope effect. To change it up, you might try for the effect of twisted ribbon!
And now on to…
Today’s Featured Designers: Visit their blogs for inspiration and more chances to win!
1. Stacey Carey: staceysplace.com
2. Jenifer Dick: 42quilts.blogspot.com
3. Jennifer Schifano Eutsler: curlicuecreations.blogspot.com
4. Carolyn Goins: cpgdesigns.blogspot.com
5. Cheryl Haynes: prairiegrovepeddler.blogspot.com
6. Robin Koehler: nestlingsbyrobin.blogspot.com
7. Jessie Kurtz: hardinghilldesigns.typepad.com
8. Sherri McConnell: aquiltinglife.com
9. Nancy McNally: nancysonestitchatatime.blogspot.com
10. Arlene Neely: quiltingwithrabbits.com
11. Renelda Peldunas-Harter: quiltedcora.blogspot.com
12. Dodi Lee Poulsen: squirrelhollowgals.blogspot.com
13. Denise Starck: QM Graphic Designer
Now a giveaway right here.
For your chance to win, please leave a comment here by midnight Friday, May 4 giving a two sentence description of your sewing space. We’ll choose winners and announce them here next week.
Congratulations to #325 Sheena B, #109 Jayne Honnold and #133 Kay Mc, whose comments were randomly chosen as winners in the Day 3 Giveaway. Thanks to all who visited the blog today and left great comments.
* * * * *
In other news, the debut of Quilts from Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks this spring has been met with enthusiasm.
Features 18 amazing quilts with blocks from past Volumes of 100 Blocks. Still available while quantities last: Quilts from Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks.
* * * * *
Note: This post is anchored to the top of the blog. Be sure to scroll down to look for more active giveaways and quilty fun.