Welcome to Day 2 of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Blog Tour. We’re off to a great start. In case you missed it, yesterday’s Day 1 post giveaway is still active.
We have several issues to give away today and other quilty prizes, too. Leave a comment as instructed below for your chance to win!
Both have generously contributed prizes for our giveaways, and will have issues to give away when you visit their blogs. Please have a look!
Many 100 Blocks designers have also contributed prizes. Some given each day, some given in Friday’s Great Big Bundle! Be sure to come back on Friday for your chance to win it.
Now, how about peeking at a few blocks from Volume 5 just for fun? Above is Virginia Crossroads by Laura Blanchard. Below is Butterfly Dance by Beth Ferrier.
As a reminder, Volume 5 is not officially on newsstands until May 8. You may see it before that in places, but most likely May 8 will be the magic date.
And this is A Riot of Bloom by Lynda Howell. I made it a little larger so you could see how Lynda uses the specialty stitches on her machine. (She’ll teach these techniques for QM in Williamsburg in August.)
Enjoy visiting today’s featured designers, and remember to follow instructions on their blogs for a chance to win a copy of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Volume 5. Remember our giveaway at the end of this post.
Today’s Featured Designers
1. Pam Buda: heartspunquilts.blogspot.com
2. Evonne Cook: evonne-clotheslinequilts.blogspot.com
3. Elizabeth Dackson: dontcallmebetsy.blogspot.com
4. Heidi Foltz: handmadebyheidi.com
5. Cynthia Foster: sewmanyroads.blogspot.com
6. Sandi Irish: irishchain.blogspot.com
7. Kimberly Jolly: fatquartershop.blogspot.com
8. Judi Madsen: greenfairyquilts.blogspot.com
9. Sue Marsh: wpcreek.blogspot.com
10. Susan Marth: suznquilts.wordpress.com
11. Angela Pingel: cuttopieces.blogspot.com
12. Eileen Fowler: QM Associate Editor
Now it’s giveaway time. For your chance to win a copy of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Volume 5 or other great prizes such as fabric, books and patterns, leave a comment here by midnight Thursday, May 3. Estimate how much time you’ve spent sewing (or thinking about sewing) in the past month—any wild stab will do! We’ll choose winners on Friday and announce them as soon as possible.
Congratulations to #161 Beth Sanders, #159 Mary Alsop and #58 kathylutz whose comments were randomly chosen to win an issue of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Volume 5 and other quilting goodies. Thanks to everyone who left a comment.
* * * * *