Announcing QM’s 2011 Treasure Hunt Winners

I’m thrilled to announce the Treasure Hunt winners from the Nov/Dec ’11 contest.

ambition 1 5 557x282 Announcing QMs 2011 Treasure Hunt Winners

Pfaff ambition 1.5 sewing machine

First prize winner of a new Pfaff ambition 1.5 sewing machine is Emily Lucas of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Twenty-five second prize winners will receive prize packages worth more than $800 each from generous industry sponsors, listed below. Please support these businesses, whose participation made the Treasure Hunt possible.

PreppingTreasureHuntPrizes 300x225 Announcing QMs 2011 Treasure Hunt Winners

QM Staff boxing up 25 sets of Treasure Hunt prizes. Each box weighs about 22 pounds.

The winners are Vicki Ulery of Scottdale, Pennsylvania; Pam Blake of Marshalltown, Iowa; Marcia Wright of Trenton, Florida; Diane Wright of Dallas, Oregon; Mary Ann Egizio of Joliet, Illinois; Joan Mahoney of Portsmouth, Virginia; Kathy Humphrey of Dayton, Ohio; Karen Wilson of Boalsburg, Pennsylvania; Joan Horton of Pittsford, New York; Carol Hessevick of Grand Rapids, Minnesota; Susan Johnson of Woodway, Texas; Dian Largent of Big Prairie, Ohio; Chyree Rohde-Lincoln of Freeport, Illinois; Jo Anne Jones of Spokane Valley, Washington; Phyllis Wiltsie of Marion, North Carolina; Laura DiPette of Blythewood, South Carolina; Tina Harvey of Lowell, Michigan; Judy Sieker of Wyalusing, Pennsylvania; Kathy Sexton of Covington, Virginia; Carlene Shaffer of Decatur, Indiana; Roxann Connor of Puyallup, Washington; Carol Ober of Princeton, New Jersey; Elizabeth Larson of Neenah, Wisconsin; Vicki Moore of Woodruff, Wisconsin; Marilyn Vanderpan of Oregon, Wisconsin.

Congratulations to all of the winners, and many thanks to all of you who participated.

Grand Prize Sponsor

Participating Sponsors

Contributing Sponsors

About June Dudley

I'm the Editor-in-Chief of Quiltmaker magazine. I have enjoyed quilting for many years. And I love to collect fabric, thread, books and all things quilty. I especially like batiks, bright colors, florals, dots, stripes and anything purple or teal.
This entry was posted in Giveaways & Contests, Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Announcing QM’s 2011 Treasure Hunt Winners

1. Pam says:

I could not believe it when I got the message that I was a winner in the Treasure Hunt contest. It is so exciting and a wonderful gift–like celebrating Christmas and my January birthday all over again. Thank you so much Quiltmaker and all the wonderful sponsors! This is a prize I will enjoy for a long time and I will share it with my friends.

2. Lucky, lucky, ladies, especially Emily! Congratulations to all the winners. Make some glorious quilts with all those goodies!

3. Phyllis W. says:

I am just so thrilled to be one of the Quiltmaker Treasure Hunt winners and can hardly sleep now that I know all my goodies are on the way – what a Valentine’s Day present! I sincerely want to thank Quiltmaker magazine and all the awesome sponsors for making the contest possible and look forward to making use of this fantastic merchandise *Ü*

4. Sharon Griffith says:

Wow what wonderful prizes you are all so fortunate….and a sewing machine omg….take it from somebody who lost her sewing machine about 6 months ago a sewing machine would be like a pot of gold to me…..just wonderful QM!!!

5. Kristen says:

Congratulations to all the winners!

6. Dian L. says:

As I emailed back to Deb Nickel earlier – It’s like a second Christmas and I’m like a child waiting for Santa! I can’t thank Quiltmaker and all the sponsors enough for their support of all of us “quilt-atics” in all things creative. Quilting – and other needlecrafts – are a legacy of love from one generation to another, and Quiltmaker and other resources provide needed history and inspiration for that process to continue. We are so blessed!

7. kwiltnkats says:

Congratulations all you lucky Treasure Hunters!

8. MarciaW says:

WOW! This is one fantastic surprise box that will be coming my way. Thank you quiltmaker and all of the great sponsors. I’m overwhelmed with excitement and gratitude, as is my 81 years young quilt-making mother.

• June says:

You’ll be glad to know we got all of the prizes packaged on Monday and UPS picked them up today (Tuesday). All of that quilty goodness is on its way to the winners :-)