Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Maywood Studio

Please note: There is no Treasure Hunt button to find for Maywood, but they have generously provided prizes for the contest.

treasurehunt11 200 Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Maywood Studio

Today’s featured Treasure Hunt sponsor is Maywood Studio.

maywood logo 125 Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Maywood Studio

A favorite fabric line on the Maywood website is Dandelion Dreams.

MASDADCA Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Maywood Studio

So soft and pretty with such a nice range of values, scales and textures. Just irresistible!

You’ll want to see all the free patterns Maywood has posted, and a visit to the quilt gallery is highly recommended.

maywood logo 1251 Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Maywood Studio

Each of 25 Treasure Hunt prize packages will include a bundle of eight fat quarters courtesy of Maywood Studio. Quiltmaker gratefully acknowledges Maywood’s generous sponsorship during the Treasure Hunt. We appreciate their partnership.

This entry was posted in Giveaways & Contests, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Maywood Studio

1. Wilma says:

This is a new site for me. I love your fabrics!

2. sandra says:

love dandlion!

3. Liz Smith says:

Checked out Maywood site. Beautiful fabrics and have always enjoyed Jackie Robinson designs. The Dandelion fabric is beautiful. Would love to make a quilt with this and loved the quilt they had made. Got some free patterns from their site. Thanks.

4. Jane says:

I love these fabrics, they are lovely to look at and lovely to use.

5. sandra says:

Thanks for ALL the BEATIFUL fabrics

6. Wendy B says:

what a gorgeous line of fabric….looove the colours.
    Thanks, I’m Loving the treasure hunt!
    sugary hugs
    Wendy :O)

7. Just beginning the treasure hunt! Love your fabric line of Dandelion Dreams. So many colors in there go with the last 2 fabric packs I purchased. I have also enjoyed many of your different fabric lines. Keep up the good work.
    Am interested in the Scrap Squad. Have made quite a number of scrappy quilts. A little unsure of the timelines…..