Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Maywood Studio

Please note: There is no Treasure Hunt button to find for Maywood, but they have generously provided prizes for the contest.

treasurehunt11 200 Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Maywood Studio

Today’s featured Treasure Hunt sponsor is Maywood Studio.

maywood logo 125 Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Maywood Studio

A favorite fabric line on the Maywood website is Dandelion Dreams.

MASDADCA Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Maywood Studio

So soft and pretty with such a nice range of values, scales and textures. Just irresistible!

You’ll want to see all the free patterns Maywood has posted, and a visit to the quilt gallery is highly recommended.

maywood logo 1251 Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Maywood Studio

Each of 25 Treasure Hunt prize packages will include a bundle of eight fat quarters courtesy of Maywood Studio. Quiltmaker gratefully acknowledges Maywood’s generous sponsorship during the Treasure Hunt. We appreciate their partnership.

I'm an editor for Quiltmaker magazine in Golden, Colorado, USA. For six years, I wrote pattern instructions, product reviews and how-to articles. Then I spent four years as QM's Interactive Editor, working to generate much of our online content. Now I'm back to patterns and how-tos, which is a great fit for me. I still love writing about quilt-related topics for Quilty Pleasures, and I always have my finger on the pulse of the quilting world. I teach a variety of quilt classes and give guild programs, too. Reach me by email:
This entry was posted in Giveaways & Contests, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Maywood Studio

1. Wilma says:

This is a new site for me. I love your fabrics!

2. sandra says:

love dandlion!

3. Liz Smith says:

Checked out Maywood site. Beautiful fabrics and have always enjoyed Jackie Robinson designs. The Dandelion fabric is beautiful. Would love to make a quilt with this and loved the quilt they had made. Got some free patterns from their site. Thanks.

4. Jane says:

I love these fabrics, they are lovely to look at and lovely to use.

5. sandra says:

Thanks for ALL the BEATIFUL fabrics

6. Wendy B says:

what a gorgeous line of fabric….looove the colours.
    Thanks, I’m Loving the treasure hunt!
    sugary hugs
    Wendy :O)

7. Just beginning the treasure hunt! Love your fabric line of Dandelion Dreams. So many colors in there go with the last 2 fabric packs I purchased. I have also enjoyed many of your different fabric lines. Keep up the good work.
    Am interested in the Scrap Squad. Have made quite a number of scrappy quilts. A little unsure of the timelines…..