Blog Tour Winners

QMMS 110062 COVER 500 shadow4 Blog Tour WinnersAll of the winners in last week’s 100 Blocks blog tour have been selected and notified. Please check your email (and [gasp] your junk mail folder) in case it was you! Here’s the list:

Day 1 Prize Bundles went to Angie, Barb, Peg

Day 2 Prize Bundles went to Linda, Laurie, Shawna; surprise copies of 100 Blocks Volume 4 to Linda and nmslee

Day 3 Prize Bundles went to Becky, Becky S and Jenn; surprise copies of the issue to Karen, Melba and Rachel

Day 4 Prize Bundles went to Rose, Judy and Angie; surprise copies of issue to Debbie, Mary Jo, Patty and Sherry

Day 5 Prize Bundles to Marcia, Sallie and Lori; surprise issues to Deb, Donna, Donna R and Anne

(These are only the winners from the main post for each day. Other winners are listed inside other posts.)

This entry was posted in 100 Blocks and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Blog Tour Winners

1. Victoria Henry says:

I wish we did “NOT” have to do things on twitter or facebook to win these kind of prizes. I am so bad at getting these kind of things to work. I just do not even mess with Face book any more. I “Absolutely” “”LOVE”" my Quiltmakers Magazine though. Thank you all for all of the hard work I know you put into each & every magazine. :-D Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray for each & every one who did any thing to put it all together. :-D You All do such an “Awesome” job!!!!!

2. Rachell R. says:

Which “Rachel” won on Day 3?

3. Marcia K says:

I received my magazine already. It is as wonderful as I thought it might be.

4. Linda Robinson says:

Thank you Quiltmaker and Diane, I am super excited to be a prize winner. Can’t wait for the mail to get here. Again thank you!!

5. SewLindaAnn says:

yay!! So excited and had such a great hop! I cannot wait to see this magazine in person and get started. Thank you again for all the work done to make this event so fun!

6. Carrie P. says:

congrats to everyone. it was a fun time again.

7. Anne Brown says:

Thank you Diane and Quiltmaker. Wow! I am so looking forward to the mail now!

8. Donna Russ says:

Thanks you very much Quilty Pleasures for the tour and Congradulations to the other winners, I am so excited I can’t wait to recieve my book…

9. Mary Jo Baird says:

Thank you so much Diane and Quiltmaker!! I am so excited to win this issue and CAN NOT wait to get that issue in my hands!!!

10. wordygirl says:

Congratulations, everyone! And thanks for all the effort from our friends at Quilty Pleasures who made the blog tour such fun.