Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Olfa

Please note: There is no Treasure Hunt button to find for Olfa, but they have generously provided prizes for the contest.

treasurehunt11 200 Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Olfa

Today’s featured Treasure Hunt sponsor is Olfa.

OLFA Logo 125 Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: OlfaThe familiar school-bus yellow products of Olfa are staples for any quilter’s toolbox. You probably have some: rotary cutter, mat, ruler, circle cutter, blades, chenille cutter or scissors. Olfa’s catchphrase says it well: Best made cutting tools in the world.

I think you’ll enjoy all the free patterns on the Olfa website. I especially like this holiday placemat.

Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Olfa

And I think I’ll make some of these chenille baby washcloths.

Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Olfa

Each of 25 Treasure Hunt prize packages will include an Olfa rotary circle cutter.

OLFA Logo 1251 Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: OlfaQuiltmaker gratefully acknowledges Olfa’s generous sponsorship during the Treasure Hunt. We appreciate their partnership.

This entry was posted in Giveaways & Contests, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: Olfa

1. Liz Smith says:

I have several rulers, mats, and cutters. Have always loved using them. Would recommend them to anyone.

2. Jane says:

I love the cutters, how did we ever create without them? Thanks for the patterns they are a real bonus.

3. Gloria says:

I never knew about the patterns!
    Love my Olfa cutters – I have 3!!

4. Katy Kapasi says:

Love, love the cutters n rulers. Did not know about the patterns, thanks!

There are two little “miss pinks” coming in the near future. That baby washcloth looks like just the ticket for some scraps I have lounging around. Reminds me, I need to go order some Minkee.

6. DianeH says:

Love my Olfa rotary cutter. Off to check out the patterns. Thanks.

7. Sunnybec says:

I didn’t know Olfa did patterns either!! Linda

8. VickiT says:

Olfa has some really great patterns on thier site. I just found that chenille washcloth not long ago as well as the chenille blanket and chenille burp cloth. I’m planning to make all of those sometime before our next Grandchild is here in Feb.

9. Melody says:

I love my Olfa stuff. Did not realize they had free patterns on their site. Thanks