Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: FreeSpirit

Each day in October we’ll feature one industry sponsor who is partnering with us for Quiltmaker’s Treasure Hunt. You’ll find all the details on our Treasure Hunt page.

treasurehunt11 200 Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: FreeSpirit

Today’s featured Treasure Hunt sponsor is FreeSpirit.

freespirit 200 Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: FreeSpirit

I could spend hours perusing the FreeSpirit website. The fabrics are always interesting and gorgeous! Then there are the specialty fabrics: voile, laminate and flannel, among others.

PWNW016Purple Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: FreeSpirit PWNW013Purple Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: FreeSpirit

You’ll want to check out the Sleeping Beauty fabric line by Nel Whatmore (she’s a 100 Blocks designer, by the way). The combination of red-violet and yellow-green is just smashing!

Don’t miss all the great free patterns for FreeSpirit fabrics! Take time to look them over and plan your next project.

61EsBmM9xgL. SL500 AA300  Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: FreeSpirit

Each of 25 Treasure Hunt prize packages will include a copy of the new book Quilts in Sweden by Kaffe Fassett, courtesy of FreeSpirit. This title is astonishing in its brilliance. I know the copy I purchased recently will become well worn!

freespirit 2001 Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: FreeSpirit

Quiltmaker gratefully acknowledges FreeSpirit’s generous sponsorship during the Treasure Hunt. We appreciate their partnership.

This entry was posted in Giveaways & Contests and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Treasure Hunt 2011 Sponsor: FreeSpirit

1. I have the Birds and The Bees Tula Pink swatched but there is no button to click on…..I’m at a loss. shirley jestis

2. Linda Rictor says:

Where in the world is the Treasure Hunt icon???

3. vicki says:

Have been in a out of site many times looking for button……to no avail. Have also emailed for help to no avail. All others have been done, this is the last one, but don’t seem to be too cooperative.

4. Ann Tascone says:

Searching for the button was a journey through marvelous designers’ bios and scrumptious fabrics, thanks for making it a bit challenging!

5. K Danahy says:

I also tried looking for the treasure hunt button on this website and it was nowhere to be found. I have had trouble with several other sites also. Guess they don’t want customers or their web designers are not competent.

6. June says:

The code verification does work for the majority of people. It may be that the cookie settings on your system are interfering with the code. While we can’t diagnose individual systems, our best advice is to try entering from a different browser, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.

7. I have spent the last 15 minutes trying — first of all, to find the Treasure’s button — and secondly, trying to finish the verifying words. Still not happening. Does not make me willing to add this company to my favorites!

8. A.J. Dub says:

I love Free Spirit! Some of my all time favorite lines are from them.