Today’s Sneak Peek

This is a fun time at Quiltmaker because every day, prizes from designers arrive for the 100 Blocks Blog Tour next week! Here’s a sampling of the books we’ll be giving away. Both are published by Martingale & Company.

Kay Mackenzie’s Inspired by Tradition is full of great applique blocks: 50 different designs in five sizes!

Inspired%20by%20Tradition Todays Sneak Peek

Kay Mackenzie designed Block #206, Party Frock.

mackenzietour Todays Sneak Peek

Party Frock by Kay Mackenzie

Here’s another book we’ll give away: Scrap Quilts Go Country by Deanne Eisenman. This book has some really fun projects!

Scrap%20Quilts%20Go%20Country Todays Sneak Peek

Scrap Quilts Go Country by Deanne Eisenman

Deanne designed Block #270, Crossroads.

eisenmantour Todays Sneak Peek

Crossroads by Deanne Eisenman

Just a taste of what next week and the 100 Blocks Blog Tour will hold. I hope you’ll make plans to join us May 2–6.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Today’s Sneak Peek

1. Carolyn R says:

Never ever have too many books, tools nor too much fabric LOL
    Aussie here !!

2. Debbie Hughes says:

I’m having such a good time looking through all of this. I especially like Pam Buda’s designs as I’m taking her Prairie Women’s Sewing Circle class right now and it’s the BEST!!

3. Deb says:

Love the looks of the books and of all the patterns that I have looked at so far Thank You All for the time it takes to put this all together
    Deb

4. Kathy Biciocchi says:

Beautiful books! Who wouldn’t dream of winning one? Next week sounds like fun. It’s all new to me.

5. arlette says:

June, I so love your name, and I’m not blackmailing you, lol, when’s your birthday?, just wondering!!!!
    Haven’t hear that before, just April…

6. Pingback: Today's Sneak Peek - Quiltmaker Magazine - Quilters Club of America

7. MarciaW says:

The crossroads block is wonderful! Thanks for the tantalizing teasers! Will return next week for the tour – for sure.

8. kat solomon says:

If there are contests to sign up . Where do we sign up ? I am new to the magazine and this website. I would appreciate any help.
    the magazine is fabulous.

9. Donna Lee says:

Inspiration! Comes from a new book….thinking about….applique is my wish!

10. arlette says:

***Big sigh*** and day dreaming…

11. Cindy Dusek says:

I love the crossroads block. Looks 3-D. Both books look like great inspiration for project of all kinds.

Did someone say “book”? I love books. You should see my bookshelves. Of course, I would have to move the piles of books and stash in front of them, which means cleaning off another spot to put all that stuff…. well, you get the idea.

13. Nancy Smith says:

Love the apron book! Nice books! Would not turn down any of them!!

14. SewLindaAnn says:

Wouldn’t miss it, it will be my 3rd time participating and it’s a blast!

15. Cathy Hepburn says:

This could be exciting to try and win a book for my library. Good books are always welcome!

16. I love books with blocks that I can mix and use to make different quilts.

Debbie