Sneak Peek: 100 Blocks Volume 3 Cover

We’re working hard these days on 100 Blocks, Volume 3 and I thought I’d show you the cover for a sneak peek at some of the new designers and new blocks coming your way soon. These issues are so much fun with the amazing variety of blocks—pieced, foundation, all kinds of applique and stitchery—there truly is something for everyone in this issue.

QM100BlocksVol3COVER1 Sneak Peek: 100 Blocks Volume 3 Cover

100 Blocks Vol. 3 Blog Tour: Mark your calendar for May 2-6 to visit designers and win prizes!

100 Blocks Vol. 3 goes on sale at quilt shops and local newsstands by May 10.

If you’ve made a project using block patterns from 100 Blocks Volume 1 or 2, we’d love to see  your pictures in the Quiltmaker Gallery. See the First Friday Show & Tell post for all the details! Prizes will be involved.

Back to proofreading the issue . . .

[edit note: Shop owners--you still have time to pre-order this issue for earliest delivery. Contact salestoshops@creativecraftsgroup.com or call 800-815-3538 x8366 by March 30.]

About June Dudley

I'm the Editor-in-Chief of Quiltmaker magazine. I have enjoyed quilting for many years. And I love to collect fabric, thread, books and all things quilty. I especially like batiks, bright colors, florals, dots, stripes and anything purple or teal.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Sneak Peek: 100 Blocks Volume 3 Cover

1. Pingback: My Horizon block - Crafty Gemini

2. Donna Pheneger says:

Oh wait – that’s the blog? Going to see it now! :-) Never Mind!

3. Donna Pheneger says:

I’d buy this just to see the block “The Happy Zombie” that I saw on the front!

4. I’ll join the I Spy game! I see my name, and my block! How very exciting!

5. Kari Ramsay says:

I spy my name along with some very good friends of mine too!
    Can’t wait to see all the terrific blocks in this issue!

6. VickiT says:

Ooh can’t wait for this one. I’ll be waiting. The blocks look awesome so far judging by that cover.

7. Jennifer Schifano Eutsler says:

I love the cover….the blocks are just beautiful!

8. Barbara says:

oh I am still having fun with ONE and TWO – I cannot wait for THREE !!

9. I spy my name too, yipee. cant wait to see the mag.

10. Leena Salleh says:

Yes! Congrats again Julie….:) And I see lots of other names that I love as well…yay! I shall wait patiently….heheheh

11. quiltjane says:

Wow. I can hardly wait to get a copy. As an aussie, I have to buy from the states. I hope someone has a competition with Vol 3 as a prize.

12. Teajuana says:

That’s no fair! I knew the issue was coming out, and just from looking at the cover you have some great blocks. I still have to complete all the blocks from Vol. 2 before I can make any in Vol. 3. I have 37 of 100 blocks made. However, that doesn’t mean I’ll wait to get my copy of Vol. 3! LOL I’m anxiously waiting to get the edition in my hands. I enjoy these so much.