Announcing the Treasure Hunt 2010 Winners!

Late last year, thousands of quilters scrambled online to find the Treasure Hunt contest buttons on sponsor websites. Thanks to everyone who participated—we hope you had fun and found some quilty inspiration along the way. We’re thrilled to announce the lucky winners.

Grand Prize Winner: Stephany Carter

QMTreasureHuntGrandPrize Announcing the Treasure Hunt 2010 Winners!

Here is Stephany with her brand new Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.0. Congratulations!

Prize Package Winners:

Kristy Armstrong; Vania Baioni; Cindy Charlton; Kathy Conley; Sharon Crozier; Linda Davis; Leanne Gifford; Melinda Harman; Diane Hayka; Teresa Higley; Jillian Holston; Jan Knispel; Sandi Levart; Penny Lininger; Darlene Marshall; Judy Perry; Marge Prewitt; Ima Jean Probert; Barbara Sanders; Cecilia Schoff; Georgia Schropfer; Sandra Stokes; Marilyn VanWagenen; Rhonda Whitt; Linda Zakrzewski.

QMTreasureHuntPrizes Announcing the Treasure Hunt 2010 Winners!

Here are all the prizes that will soon be headed to 25 winners. Enjoy!

Our sincere thanks to all of these sponsors!

PFAFF, Blank Quilting, C&T Publishing, Fat Quarter Shop, Handi QuilterNorthcottP&B TextilesPresencia, Quilting by the Bay, Red Rooster FabricsStitchin’ Heaven, Sulky of America and Westminster/FreeSpirit.

About June Dudley

I'm the Editor-in-Chief of Quiltmaker magazine. I have enjoyed quilting for many years. And I love to collect fabric, thread, books and all things quilty. I especially like batiks, bright colors, florals, dots, stripes and anything purple or teal.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Announcing the Treasure Hunt 2010 Winners!

1. Danita says:

I am a quilter and have never won any kind of contest and thought this was going to be my big chance. I own a Pfaff machine and have been looking at the quilt expression since it came out. I did enjoy the hunt. Would have enjoyed it more had I won something. LOL

2. Cindy says:

I had a great time searching the sponsors websites for the Treasure Hunt logo. I am still enjoying visiting the sponsors sites for new ideas and looking forward to planning and creating with the contents of the prize package. This has been a fun adventure.

3. Melinda Harman says:

I would like to thank Quiltmaker and all the sponsors for their Treasure Hunt contest. I spent a fun evening looking for the treasure chests on their websites. As one of the winners I am anxiously awaiting my “goodies”. Thanks again!

4. Sharon Crozier says:

I would like to thank Quiltmaker Magazine for giving me a chance to be a winner in the Treasure Hunt. Also, to all the sponsors, a big thank you. I’ve been a reader of Quiltmaker for quite a while and enjoy the articles and patterns that are always exceptional.
    Thanks again! Looking forward to getting my prizes and fingering through all the goodies.

5. Marge says:

Oops! I really meant Quiltmaker Magazine. My fingers got away from me. I have been a subscriber for many, many years and never throw away a copy!

6. Marge says:

I also would like to thank the wonderful sponsors of the Treasure Hunt contest for their generous contributions to the prize winners. I am so looking forward to receiving my surprise package. From the looks of the above picture, it is going to be an amazing package to open. Thanks to Quiltermaker Magazine for having this contest. You are all the best.

7. Jillian says:

As winner of a prize package I’d like to thank all the sponsors for participating in this contest!