A Quilty Christmas Wish List

QMs CountdowntoXmas2 A Quilty Christmas Wish List

If you made a Quilty Christmas Wish List, what would be on it? Here’s what would be on ours:

We’d love to hear what your most desired quilty gift item would be!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to A Quilty Christmas Wish List

1. Krist Van Os says:

Someone that could come over and clean and re-arrange my sewing room……Your list wouldn’t be too bad either.

2. Bonnie says:

I would love a long arm sewing machine or the services of one
    Dies for my Accuquilt that I know Santa is bringing this year
    Fabric, fabric, and yet more fabric… as I provide all the fabric for the charity quilts I make.. 15 this past year..
    On and not to forget the batting… for those quilts..
    My last wish is nothing to do with quilting, I lost my beloved Maltese dog yesterday and I would love to just have one more Christmas with him….I can’t stop the tears….

3. kwiltnkats says:

Invited to be part of the Scrap Squad. Guess I missed the cut. :(

4. Pingback: A Quilty Christmas Wish List | Quilty Pleasures BlogQuilt patterns | Quilt patterns

5. I would love to get a big box full of great threads. I would also love a big roll of mistyfuse. Some transdoodle would also be fun. And of course quilting books and magazines.

6. MaryEllen says:

I have the magazine ,but everything else on your list Mary Ellen

7. Karen604 says:

I would love to get EQ7. It is about the only thing on my list. But not this year……

8. melissa says:

Go! dies, a quilt halo, and EQ7!!

9. Karen A says:

Time to sew and all the notions I need available when I need them.
    A new iron/steamer would be nice too.

10. Karen G says:

I would like lots of thread, Quiltmakers 100 block vol. 2, gift certificate for longarm quilting. The thing I would love the most is lots of time just to sew.

11. PeachRainbow says:

Since there is a difficulty in finding craft supplies here – my list would have all the basic tools of quilt making plus some yummy fabrics :)
    May be, I can dream of the things in your list after that ;0

12. Valerie says:

My most desired item would be a sewing machine that had feed dogs that dropped so I could do free motion quilting. (Mine doesn’t)

13. Hector says:

An embroidery machine. A lifetime supply of thread. Fabric kits galore. And a long arm quilting machine.

Seriously? I think I’m about ready for some new pins as well.

14. Jan Mueller says:

EQ for sure! Have always wanted it! Maybe this will be the year!

15. Well if it is a wish, I would go with a long arm;)

Debbie

16. SewLindaAnn says:

Wish/Dream list: Serger with automatic threading, Silhouette machine, continuation of my Quiltmaker subscription, EQ, Amy Butler softwares, Fabric gift cards.

17. Brita says:

I would like to have a room big enough for a longarm machine. Oh well. A quilt retreat would be sooooo wonderful! And a magazine subscription to dream by.

18. Dana says:

I’ll take your list, just leave off the long arm quilter and the Quiltmakers 100 Blocks (I already have it).

19. Nancy says:

I would like the new table that is designed specifically for my new Janome Horizon.
    EQ7 would be alot of fun…then I could personally design the quilts that I want to make for each of my sons and grandchildren.
    Anyone would be lucky to receive any of those gifts you listed!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

20. Jennifer says:

An HQ16 is the sugar plum that dances in my head! Soooo many quilt tops to finish…;-)

21. duff says:

Everything on your list, especially the EQ7–I’d really love that! My quilting area needs light–because the light is in the middle of the room, I’m always in my own shadow when cutting or ironing. I realized today that I’m squinting! Best of luck with your wish list!!

22. Jocelyn says:

Wow what a great Christmas list. I’d love any of those mentioned :-)

23. Marcia W. says:

Everything on the QM list AND more thread for piecing and machine quilting … fabric from specific collections, supplies to start free motion quilting, supplies for beginning embroidery, more presser feet for new machine, motorized Sizzix with lots of dies…. Hmm – new PJs so can quilt all day and look good.

24. Connie says:

Everything on your list accept EQ7 and Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Volume 2 as I have those. More fabric and threads too!

25. lisa says:

I need some new blades, some new needles. I am on my last one, EEEK! I got some thread for my stocking, so I would love some pins from Just Another Button Co. and I think I need somethign to use as a pin holder on my wrist, my hubbys tired of picking pins out of my shoulder before giving me a hug.