Besides this weeks’ Blog Tour, be sure to catch what else is going on at Quiltmaker:
- Quiltmaker’s Treasure Hunt Contest–we’re giving away over $14,000 in total prizes including a feature-filled sewing machine from Pfaff. Find all the Treasure Hunt details for your chance to win fantastic prizes.
- Quilty News–we’re just launching our new email newsletter. Get the latest news from Quiltmaker. Sign up by the end of 2010 to receive a fun Block-of-the-Month Calendar Holder pattern. This Calendar Holder lets you change out 12″ blocks–a great companion to 100 Blocks!
- Quiltmaker on Facebook–you never know what surprises our Facebook fans will find from QM. Visit facebook.com/QuiltmakerMag and “like” us! [update: Kay Turner was our 2000th fan today and wins an issue of 100 Blocks!]
- Quiltmaker Kits–each issue we select 3-4 quilts and offer kits. You can see all of Quiltmaker’s kits at QuiltandSewShop.com. Order (or pre-order) soon when you see one you like; fabric availability may be limited.
- Quiltmaker Patterns–many favorite QM patterns are available for purchase.
See the Great Deals post for special prices on QM product until Monday 11/15.
Sign up for Quilty News and leave a comment that you did so by 10 am MST on Monday 11/15 and I’ll select some people to win a copy of 100 Blocks Volume 2!
Update 11/15: The following win a copy of 100 Blocks: #64 Diana, #29 julie westbroek and #51 Nancy Sue Phillips.