It’s the final day of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Blog Tour and we’re so glad you’ve joined us. We still have lots of prizes to give away, so read to the end of this post and also scroll down to see all the posts with an asterisk (*) and comment away! Today we’ll also give out the Big Bundles. Leave a comment on the appropriate Big Bundle Giveaway post to enter: U.S. and Canada OR all places outside U.S. and Canada. Watch for a post next week announcing the Big Bundle winners after we’ve confirmed them.
A few more prizes we’ll be sending to quilters just like you:
Here’s another great block from Volume 2:
And the block repeated 16 times:
Today’s Featured Designers
1. Chloe Anderson/Colleen Reale: toadusew.com/blog
2. Jina Barney: jinabarneydesignz.blogspot.com
3. Cara Bonner: thequiltnook.com/blog
4. Mary Jane Carey: blog.hollyhillquiltdesigns.com
5. Barbara Cline: quiltingal.xanga.com
6. Karen Combs: karencombs.wordpress.com
7. Tricia Cribbs: friendfolks.com/weblog
8. Sue Daley: suedaleydesigns.typepad.com
9. Monique Dillard: opengatequilts.com
10: Vickie Eapen: spunsugarquilt.com
11: Sherri Driver and Laura Roberts of McCall’s Quilting (our sister publication): mccallsquilting.com/blogs
Today’s Featured Sponsors
(we’ve got prizes from all of them, plus look for a giveaway on the first one)
4. P&B Textiles
5. RJR Fabrics
What did you discover in today’s visits to the designers listed above? Leave a comment here and we’ll pick winners to receive copies of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks. Winners have been chosen and notified. As soon as they are confirmed, we will announce them here.
It’s been an inspiring week. Thank you for joining us, and we hope you’ll come back often to Quilty Pleasures!