We’re on to Day 2 of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Blog Tour. Yesterday’s links were exciting and today we have a whole new batch. But first, here’s a preview of what happens when you make multiples of some of the blocks in Volume 2.
Four of “Vanishing Squares” create interesting secondary designs.
Sixteen of “Isobel’s Flight” make a wowser quilt!
To further whet your appetite, here’s a peek at some of the prizes for blog tour giveaways.
Check out the 12 designers’ links below for more giveaways and tons of inspiration.
Today’s Featured Designers
1. Peg Spradlin: handicraftsbypeg.com
2. Paula Stoddard: pacificpatchwork.typepad.com
3. Helen Stubbings: hugsnkisses.typepad.com
4. Maria Umhey: windhamfabricsnipits.typepad.com
5. Cathy Van Bruggen: cathyvanbruggendesigns.com
6. Pam Vieira-McGinnis: pamkittymorning.blogspot.com
7. Cyndi Walker: wishfulstitches.com
8. Ann Weber: ginghamgirls.biz/blog
9. Cinzia White: lgfns.blogspot.com
10. Elisa Wilson: blog.backporchdesign.com
11. Kathy York: aquamoonartquilts.blogspot.com
12. Patty Young: modkidboutique.blogspot.com
Today’s Featured Sponsors
(we’ve got prizes to give away from all of them; check the third sponsor for an issue giveaway)
Each day’s initial post will stay at the top of the blog–so you may want to scroll beyond it to see what else is going on. Watch for the * to find active giveaways.
Maybe we should just give away some fabric, along with a copy of 100 Blocks, right now! Leave a comment telling about one of the best quilt-related speakers you ever heard (such as a guild program or a lecture). If you’ve never heard one, leave a comment anyway and we’ll pick a winner on Wednesday. Winners have been chosen. They are comments #50 Bonnie, #120 Sharon and #239 Joyce.
Be sure to come back and leave a comment on Friday to be entered in our Big Bundle Giveaway. Loads of prizes to several winners (U.S. and international), and more copies of 100 Blocks too!