Welcome to Day 1 of the 100 Blocks Blog Tour!
Inspiration will ooze from this page every day, leading up to the release of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Volume 2 on Tuesday, Nov. 16. You’ll have many chances to win a copy before then, or to win one of many other fabulous prizes! And if you happen to not win, ask for 100 Blocks at your local quilt shop or newsstand, or buy it online.
Just a peek now at some of what’s in store for you from today’s designers!
Today we’re highlighting 11 designers. Visiting their websites will reveal more giveaways plus a great deal of inspiration for your own quilt projects.
Today’s Featured Designers
1. Kimberly Jolly: fatquartershop.blogspot.com
2. Deborah Johnson: inthedoghousedesigns.wordpress.com
3. Weeks Ringle/Bill Kerr: craftnectar.com
4. Robin Koehler: nestlingsbyrobin.blogspot.com
5. Judy Laquidara: patchworktimes.com
6. Doug Leko: antlerquiltdesign.blogspot.com
7. Toby Lischko: gatewayquiltsnstuff.blogspot.com
8. Rebecca LoGiudice: willowhillquilts.net
9. Linda Lum DeBono: lindalumdebono.blogspot.com
10. Nancy Mahoney: nancymahoney.com
11. Susan Marth: suznquilts.wordpress.com
Today’s Featured Sponsors
(no giveaways on their sites–just oodles of inspiration–we’ve got prizes to give away from each of them)
I’d love to give away a copy of 100 Blocks Volume 2. Leave a comment here telling about one of the blogs or websites you visited from the list above and what you enjoyed there. We’ll pick a winner on Tuesday, Nov. 9. Because there were more than 300 comments, we’ve chosen three winners: comments #233 Maria, #78 Karla and #254 Jill. Thanks for participating—lots more giveaways to come!
And speaking of giveaways, you’ll want to be here on Friday and leave a comment to enter the Big Bundle Giveaway! Several people will win Big Bundles of fabric, patterns, books, thread, a copy of 100 Blocks and more. We’ll also create some smaller bundles for giveaway throughout the week, so keep coming back!
*As the posts increase this week, watch for an asterisk in the title to indicate there is an active giveaway. We’ll take away the asterisk when a giveaway is over.