Treasure Hunt 2010 Sponsor: Pfaff

Over the next month we’ll introduce you to the sponsors of Quiltmaker’s Treasure Hunt contest. Today’s featured sponsor is providing the Grand Prize: a Pfaff quilt expression 4.0 sewing machine. This jam-packed gem was recently awarded the Consumers Digest Best Buy Award in the premium selection category of sewing machines. Thanks, Pfaff, for your generosity!

PF CDBB quilt Web 300x191 Treasure Hunt 2010 Sponsor: Pfaff

Here are some specifics:

PFAFF® quilt expression™  4.0
No other quilting machine delivers a better combination of generous work space and numerous needle positions than the quilt expression™ 4.0. It has one of the largest work spaces (10 inches to the right of the needle), so you can maneuver large quilts and sewing projects much easier than you can on other sewing or quilting machines. Its 37 needle positions let you place stitches more precisely when compared with the needle positions that are on most other quilting machines.

pfaffreal 300x199 Treasure Hunt 2010 Sponsor: Pfaff

Specialty quilting stitches: 46
Total stitches: 153
Workspace: 10 in. (w) x 5 in. (d)
Warranty: 20-yr. mechanical; 5-yr. electronics; 1-yr. labor

The BEST BUY SEAL is a registered trademark of Consumers Digest Communications, LLC, used under license.

Learn all about the Treasure Hunt Contest.

Look for the Treasure Hunt button at Pfaff for a chance to win this machine!

I'm an editor for Quiltmaker magazine in Golden, Colorado, USA. For six years, I wrote pattern instructions, product reviews and how-to articles. Then I spent four years as QM's Interactive Editor, working to generate much of our online content. Now I'm back to patterns and how-tos, which is a great fit for me. I still love writing about quilt-related topics for Quilty Pleasures, and I always have my finger on the pulse of the quilting world. I teach a variety of quilt classes and give guild programs, too. Reach me by email:
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Treasure Hunt 2010 Sponsor: Pfaff

1. shirley jestis says:

Looking for entry form for Pfaff Quiltmaker Treasure Hunt. Thanks

2. Darla says:

Loved the challenge……..GOOD LUCK TO ME!!!
    All 14 found!! Some are harder to find but they are there

Are you looking for the RIGHT websites? I started from the Quiltmaker website, under contests, look for Treasure Hunt.

Aside from fabric, high speed internet is one of my vices. I remember the frustrations of dial-up. My apologies.

4. I have a creative vision, so don’t need a new one now, lol.
    I love my machine and it sews like a dream, so I am sure the quilting machine would be a great one to have.

All the treasure chests are there. I found them. I will admit it was frustrating on some of the sites, but considering the value of the prizes, I thought the effort was fair. Happy hunting. I had to laugh. One was so obvious, it was staring me in the face and I couldn’t see it. ;}

6. Sheryl says:

I have tried everything on the Northcott site and can’t find the treasure hunt. I found all the others, but I have do have to say, P & B must have just put theirs on because I looked in the same place at least 5 times the other day.

7. Mary Cuervo says:

I have spent several hours on line trying to enter the treasure hunt and I haven’t been able to find the icon on several spnsors–including yours. They include,,,, and The ones I filled out were very easy to find. Can you tell me the secret to getting the entry blanks for the others?