Treasure Hunt 2010 Sponsor: C&T Publishing

We’re having a contest called Quiltmaker’s Treasure Hunt, and today we’re featuring contest sponsor C&T Publishing. Look through their website for a Treasure Hunt button, click on the button for an entry form for a chance to win.

20139 Treasure Hunt 2010 Sponsor: C&T Publishing

They have generously donated a pack of Lesley Riley’s TAP™ Transfer Artist Paper for each of the 25 prize packages. Print, stamp or draw on this premium-quality paper then transfer the images to virtually any surface with the heat of an iron. Sure sounds like a fun way to put images onto fabric!

21525 CTPublishing 125w56h Treasure Hunt 2010 Sponsor: C&T Publishing

C&T sure has a lot going on: quilting books, quilt related gift items and quilty DVDs. Be sure to stay in touch with C&T through their free eNewsletters.

Much thanks to C&T!

About June Dudley

I'm the Editor-in-Chief of Quiltmaker magazine. I have enjoyed quilting for many years. And I love to collect fabric, thread, books and all things quilty. I especially like batiks, bright colors, florals, dots, stripes and anything purple or teal.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Treasure Hunt 2010 Sponsor: C&T Publishing

1. Karen says:

So, Paula, are you giving any hints, or just gloating?

2. Paula says:

Yes, I can say “duh” … it was right in front of me … I found it!!!!!

3. Paula says:

I’ve searched almost all the pages (still looking) in C&T … it’s the only one I haven’t found. I’m day 2 in looking on C&T, it’s probably right in front of me but I just can’t see it!!!!

I’m with Karen & Della – any clues?

4. Della says:

I can echo Karen’s frustrations in spades. It isn’t connected to any of the images on the magazine advertisement page…..or to anything else I can think of. Any clues available?

5. Karen says:

Been searching and searching, and getting so frustrated I’m ready to swear off C&T altogether. Where is that button?

When I visited C&T Publishing, I got so involved in what I was doing, I almost forgot to hunt.

7. bonnie says:

Love the contest, hope the the lucky stars favor me..

8. Carol says:

I had a blast checking out this site. Great gifts for all the quilters on my holiday list, and some for me, too!!