Wow–what a great response to my Meet Me at the Manor question. And for an unknown number of unidentified prizes!
First, I loved reading your responses and, while I don’t have an official tally, it looks like both the original Summer colorway and the Autumn color option are the clear favorites. Then Batiks and Blue & White, followed by the 1930s. Plus, I think all of the holiday suggestions are great too. This would be a very fun Halloween or Christmas quilt. Who’s going to make one?
On to the prizes and winners. I rounded up leftover fabric from our Sept/Oct quilts and have enough to pick five winners. Using random.org, the winning comments are #’s 66, 64, 29, 3 and 24. Winners have been contacted by email.
1. Bull Run Nine Patch—#66 Karen A wins some of the Blue Hill fabric we used in the quilt and some that didn’t make it into the quilt.
2. Triangle Tricks—#64 Lindsay wins a pretty big bundle of many of the Robert Kaufman fabric that we used in this quilt.
3. Simple Abundance—#29 Jessica will get some jelly roll strips and yardage from Moda that didn’t make it into this easy table runner.
4. Practical Magic—#3 Regina might just be getting enough Robert Kaufman batiks to make the whole thing.
5. Asian Autumn—#24 Stacy wins some lovely taupes from Maywood Studios with a variety of sampler fabric that didn’t make it into our finished project.
Thanks everyone for participating. Remember as you think about Meet Me at the Manor, we do have starter kits available in all the colorways shown in Sept/Oct ’10. See the newest QM products.