Announcing Quiltmaker’s First Digital Issue

I’m excited to tell you Quiltmaker has its first back issue available as a downloadable digital purchase. Your demand for our Jan/Feb ’10 issue exceeded our supply and we sold out earlier this year. We’ve been working on a digital issue plan and that issue jumped to the head of the list because it has Part 1 of the ongoing Flip Flop series in it.

DQM10110 Announcing Quiltmakers First Digital Issue

Buy the digital Jan/Feb ’10 issue at QuiltandSewShop.com.

More back issues and patterns will be available as digital downloads in the near future. Is there an unavailable back issue or pattern that you’ve been wishing for? Let me know here.

About June Dudley

I'm the Editor-in-Chief of Quiltmaker magazine. I have enjoyed quilting for many years. And I love to collect fabric, thread, books and all things quilty. I especially like batiks, bright colors, florals, dots, stripes and anything purple or teal.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Announcing Quiltmaker’s First Digital Issue

1. Rana Barber says:

do you have a back issue of the magazine May/June 1996 with the peek-a-boo bears quilt pattern?

2. Veronica Pierce says:

I am also looking for the back issue September/October ’10 for the pattern for Four Little Birds. How can I get this pattern?

3. Elma Shunsby says:

do you have a back issue of the magazine May/June 1996 with the peekaboo teddy bear quilt pattern?

4. Daz says:

I have a copy of the November/December ’11 Quiltmaker magazine and see the Pineapple Patch quilt on page 82. It says it was in the Spring ’07 issue of Quiltmaker’s All Time Favorites. Is there any way I can get this pattern? I love the pineapple block and the flowers around the borders is just beautiful. Please let me know it this is available. Thank you.

5. Susan von Nordenflycht says:

I am looking for the Pineapple Patch pattern also. I have tried everywhere I can but, no luck.

6. Kandie says:

I too am looking for the Pineapple Patch pattern it is beautiful. Thank you

7. Kandie says:

I too am looking for the Pineapple Patch pattern it is beautiful. Thank you Kandie

8. Donna Neubaum says:

I have my new copy of the November/December ’11 Quiltmaker magazine and see the Pineapple Patch quilt on page 82. It says it was in the Spring ’07 issue of Quiltmaker’s All Time Favorites. Is there any way I can get this pattern? I love the pineapple block and the flowers around the borders is just beautiful. Please let me know it this is available. Thank you.

9. Sue says:

I would really like a copy of the pattern for the Star Harvest table runner from the July/August 2010 magazine – I know that I could buy a back issue but would have to pay international shipping cost a digital version would be so much cheaper! Any chance?

10. Nancy Hanna says:

I really love the Four Little Birds quilt in the September/October ’10 issue. The pattern was originally published in the Jan/Feb 1996 Quiltmaker and the Quiltmakers All-Time Favorites – Spring 06. Is it possible to get either back issue or the pattern? thanks!