Introducing Quiltmaker’s July/August ’10 Issue

I’m very excited about our July/Aug ’10 issue–starting with the cover quilt.

QM10710 Introducing Quiltmakers July/August 10 Issue

Doesn’t Pinwheel Cove (designed by Theresa Eisinger) look like you could just dive in and relax? And you could win this quilt! How? Check the Pinwheel Cove contest page where you’ll find links to answer questions about products from our sponsors.

Plus that cute airplane taking off in the corner! Puddle Jumpers is a simple-to-fuse and easy-to-make crib quilt.

12518 pattern img Introducing Quiltmakers July/August 10 Issue

Quiltmaker's Puddle Jumpers, designed by Caroline Reardon

Subscriber issues have been arriving for the last couple of weeks and this issue should be available in local quilt shops and on newsstands now.  Preview all the patterns on our website and then start sewing!

The July/August ’10 issue is available in our new store if you can’t find it locally. We’ll be back to tell you more about this issue soon.

Meanwhile, leave a comment and tell me what pattern in this issue you’re looking forward to making.

About June Dudley

I'm the Editor-in-Chief of Quiltmaker magazine. I have enjoyed quilting for many years. And I love to collect fabric, thread, books and all things quilty. I especially like batiks, bright colors, florals, dots, stripes and anything purple or teal.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Introducing Quiltmaker’s July/August ’10 Issue

1. Jeanne says:

Was there a pattern for a string quilt in this issue? If so, how could I get it? Thanks so much.

2. Margaret Mulholland says:

Was hoping to start baby quilt featured in May-Jun issue-I have a long standing subscription. Don’t recall receiving July issue of Quiltmaker-and I have all of my 2009-2010 issues -this one is missing-how can I get the part 2 of 2 baby quilt pattern? It was a busy summer and I have not lent out any of my magazines for a l0ng time.-so perhaps I never received it.

3. Patty says:

I am looking forward to making Rachel’s coin quilt.

4. Colleen says:

Looking forward to Star Spangled Design :o )

5. Sharon Kesselman says:

I was really inpired by the stripes in the coin quilt. I have already put that inspiration to use in my quilt top that I started and finished yesterday. But… my biggest joy from the issue was the Kaleidoscope Smart-Plate review.

6. Robyn Brown says:

I love the coin quilt. I can hardly wait for that fabric line and that quilt would be perfect in my son’s room

7. Lisa says:

Oooh, I just love that cover quilt!!