Surprise Winners! Secret Word of the Day

I like making up the rules as the blog tour progresses!

So far today, as I’ve been reading the comments, no one has used my first “secret word of the day” which was PURPLE. And no one used my second “secret word of the day” which was BATIK.

I did find 6 commenters who have used a form of my third “secret word of the day”: SCRAP! Each of the following people wins a copy of 100 Blocks. (All dates and times are MST and, now that the secret word of the day has been revealed, using it won’t result in more surprise winners.)

Commenting on 100 Blocks Giveaway: Snow Shoo:

• Freddie, #3 at 3:48 am
  • Lynne, #4 at 4:26 am
  • Mary Flynn, #12 at 6:08 am
  • SewLindaAnn, #22 at 8:27 am
  • Lisa N, #24 at 8:40 am

Commenting on 100 Blocks: Roundabout

• Helen in the UK, #75 at 4:00 am

Congratulations all!

About June Dudley

I'm the Editor-in-Chief of Quiltmaker magazine. I have enjoyed quilting for many years. And I love to collect fabric, thread, books and all things quilty. I especially like batiks, bright colors, florals, dots, stripes and anything purple or teal.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Surprise Winners! Secret Word of the Day

1. JoAnne says:

This is so funny! I used “purple” in my comments at several of the blogs I visited!

2. Bonnie says:

Everyone loves a surprize, can’t wait to see what you come up with and winning prizes are the highlight of your followers day. I have really enjoyed my time visiting the designers sites and blogs, looking at their beautiful blocks and of course signing up for prizes. If I don’t win the 100 Quilt Block Book, guess I will be making a trip to my quilting store to make a purchase.

3. sheila says:

So guessing that purple, batik and scrap aren’t the secret words for today because that would be just way too easy I’d like to say that all these “fun” ways to win the new block book are worth surfin around the website to see.

• June says:

RE: Wanda & Sheila–

I’m gonna have to make up something new for today’s surprise winners–I’ve got some ideas already so you’ll have to keep watch!

4. Wanda says:

Okay so here you are “I LOVE PURPLE BATIKS!!!!

5. arlette says: