Surprise Winners! from the daily posts

We didn’t plan for comments/winners in the daily posts, but they’ve been so delightful to read that I’m picking 2 random winners from each day to each receive a copy of 100 Blocks.

from Day 1

from Day 4

• Donna Joy #33
  • Claudia #66

from Day 5

• Shelly #3
  • Jocelyn #29

OK, I’m sending emails to all these winners to get mailing addresses. Congratulations to all 10 of you!

There’s a list that we’re trying to keep updated of the winners so far–easier than new posts all the time.

About June Dudley

I'm the Editor-in-Chief of Quiltmaker magazine. I have enjoyed quilting for many years. And I love to collect fabric, thread, books and all things quilty. I especially like batiks, bright colors, florals, dots, stripes and anything purple or teal.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Surprise Winners! from the daily posts

1. Lois March says:

This is so enjoyable to see all the different styles of quilting that people do. Wonderful idea. Thank you.

2. Anne says:

My daughter directed me to her blog and so I found Quiltmaker. I can’t believe I haven’t found you before – so much inspiration to get this somewhat jaded quilter going again!

3. fleurette says:

congratulations to all the winners -

4. Pam W. says:

What a clever idea to put 100 blocks all together! Can’t wait to see them!

5. Karen McCaffrey says:

I am really enjoying this tour of blocks and blogs. Thank you for so much fun..

6. Wow what a fun surprise for all the winners! Congrat’s to each of you!

7. Wahoo! I am so excited. Thank you!!! I love your blog, and your magazine. It is my most favorite one out there. I don’t get any other quilting magazines.
    ~a

8. becanne says:

Thanks – I’m really looking forward to getting this prize!
    Hopefully I’ve encouraged a few Aussie quilters to enter too!

9. Shelly says:

A hearty thank you to Quiltmaker…..I think I am a random post winner for Day 5…….my first ever!! I’ve blogged about this great event and have hopefully encouraged others to visit. A great way to end the week!
    Cheers!

10. Jocelyn says:

This has been so much fun! Thanks so much for sharing all these great designs and designers!

11. Judy says:

I won today posted for day 3 I enjoyed this week and entered my name every day on blogs and won a copy. Thank You Quiltmaker

12. Pam W. says:

This is so fun! All my friends on Facebook are loving it too!

13. jaybird says:

congrats… hopefully i win from someone’s blog!

14. Diane says:

Great week of blog hopping. Thanks to everyone

15. Diane says:

What a great week of new quilt designs we’ve all had! Thanks to Quilmaker and all 100 designers for such inspiration!