If you suspect a problem in any Quiltmaker issue, please check quiltmaker.com/corrections first. We work hard to avoid errors, but when we find them, we want you to know and we always post them online. If you don’t find a correction posted and still suspect an error please write to editor (at) quiltmaker.com.
Here are the known errors in 100 Blocks, Winter ’09:
- Art Deco Star, block # 27: foundation section 1 is numbered incorrectly on pattern page 1. Download the correct foundation.
- The cutting dimensions for all the sashes (A) in the Settings & Yardages on page 6 should be 2-1/2″ x 12-1/2″.
- Dodi Poulsen’s last name was spelled incorrectly on pages 27 and 65.
- Emily Herrick’s blog address is given incorrectly on page 47. It should be crazyoldladiesquilts.blogspot.com.
- Hoffman California Fabrics was inadvertently left off the credit list for Heartfelt, block #68.
- Twist and Shout. The cutting dimensions for the A patch should be 3 3/8″ x 3 3/8″ not 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″.
We regret the errors.