It’s been a great week leading up to the newsstand debut of 100 Blocks from Today’s Top Designers! Here is one last list of great places to visit. Click on the links in the list to find ways to win a free copy of this fresh, fun, jam-packed issue.
You’ll find this issue at your local quilt shop, bookstore or ShopQuiltersVillage.com.
The blocks by today’s featured designers are really fun!
If you like foundations, 100 Blocks has them!
If you like applique, 100 Blocks has it!
And of course there are pieced blocks galore, too. You’ll find blocks to fit any style from country to funky to feminine and more. As a recap, here’s a list of all that’s going on:
Everyone is invited to post pictures of 100 Blocks projects at the flickr group.
We’re giving away all 100 blocks—to 100 winners. You can find the entry form here.
We’re giving away several prizes in our Big Bundle Giveaway. Scroll down and leave a comment in that post to be entered.
Today’s Featured Designers
- Pat Sloan: patsloan.typepad.com
- Wendy Slotboom: wendyslotboom.com/blog
- Peg Spradlin: handicraftsbypeg.com
- Jacquelynne Steves: thenoblewife.blogspot.com
- Joen Wolfrom: blog.jwdpublishing.com
- Kathy K. Wylie: kathykwylie.com/blog
- Pat Wys: silverthimbletalk.blogspot.com
- Kay Mackenzie: allaboutapplique.net
- Monica Solorio-Snow: thehappyzombie.com/blog
- Evonne Cook: clotheslinequilts.com
- Janet Bate: chocolateismyfavoritecolor.blogspot.com
- Susan Cook: larkspurlanedesigns.blogspot.com
Be sure to scroll down for the Big Bundle Giveaway! Thanks for blog touring with Quiltmaker. We hope you’ll come back often. Watch for a final wrap-up post early next week.