Welcome back to the 100 Blocks Blog Tour! Pick up your copy of 100 Blocks at your local quilt shop, bookstore or here.
Today we have another list of great designers for you. Click on the links to visit their blogs or websites and have chances to win lots of great prizes.
Come back tomorrow for a chance to win our Big Bundle Giveaway with lots of contributions from designers, fabric companies and publishers.
Be sure to scroll down each day to see all of our active giveaways. Just leave a comment as instructed in each post. (There are some still active that have moved off the first page.)
Today’s Featured Designers:
- Dodi Lee Poulsen: squirrelhollowgals.blogspot.com
- Heidi Pridemore: heidipridemore.blogspot.com
- Jane Quinn: quiltinginthecountry.com
- Camille Roskelley: camilleroskelley.typepad.com
- Kathy Schmitz: kathyschmitzstudio.blogspot.com
- Terri Degenkolb: whimsicals.typepad.com
- Elizabeth Scott: the-latebloomer.blogspot.com
- Wendy Sheppard: ivoryspring.wordpress.com
- Laurie Simpson: minickandsimpson.blogspot.com
- Karen Brow: javahousequilts.com
- Eleanor Burns: Quilt in a Day: Chit Chat (registration required)
Also participating today are our fabric friends at Windham Fabrics.
Other ways to win:
Win an actual block made by its designer! Find the entry form here.
Scroll down to see more posts and all our active giveaways.
Visit on Friday to enter the Big Bundle Giveaway!
Remember, tomorrow is the Big Bundle Giveaway, and you need to leave a comment on that post to be entered into that drawing! Good Luck!