It’s been so interesting to click on the links each day of our 100 Blocks Blog Tour. I have added lots of new blogs to my Google Reader. If you’re just joining, each day we’ll list about a dozen blogs of designers who contributed to this great new issue, available at your local quilt shop, on newsstands and here.
By clicking on the links in the list below, you might win a free copy of the issue along with finding lots more quilty goodness. Be sure to poke around the daily posts here as well for surprise giveaways, ideas and inspiration. And we keep posting throughout the day.
Today’s Featured Designers
- Laura West Kong: blog.laurawestkong.com
- Sue Marsh: wpcreek.blogspot.com
- Diane McClun and Laura Nownes: dianaandlaura.blogspot.com
- Bonnie Olaveson: cottonway.blogspot.com
- Maria Peagler: quiltsandcreativity.com
- Pearl Pereira: p3designs.com
- Celine Perkins: perkinsdrygoods.com/blog
- Julie Pieri: quiltedpleasures.blogspot.com
- Joni Pike: amazon.com/Joni-Pike
- Jackie Robinson: animasquiltsblog.com
- Paula Barnes: bonniebluequilts.wordpress.com
- Beth Hayes, Kathy Patterson, Laura Roberts: mccallsquilting.com/blogs
[Day #3 Update: Watch for a 100 Blocks giveaway on Twitter from Hoffman Fabrics at twitter.com/HoffmanFabrics ]
Quilt-related businesses taking part today:
Krissy Benner of Stash Quilting Company
Do check out Krissy’s great invention, shown at the center of page 66 in 100 Blocks. Definitely part of the Big Bundle Giveaway! See Friday’s post for details.
In case you haven’t heard, we are giving away all 100 blocks, too! One hundred lucky winners will each win a block. Find the entry form here.
Come back tomorrow for another list of great blogs and today’s winners plus even more giveaways. The Big Bundle Giveaway pile is growing, too; you’ll want to read Friday’s post and leave a comment to enter.
No matter what your favorite technique is, 100 Blocks has you covered!