If you just joined us, welcome to the 100 Blocks Blog Tour! Each day we’ll list designers who contributed in some way to this amazing new issue.
Click on the links to visit their blogs for fun giveaways and ideas extraordinaire!
Be sure to poke around all the daily posts here, too for surprise giveaways all week long, including a post from each QM editor about her block. And pick up your copy of 100 Blocks from Today’s Top Designers, at your local quilt shop or here.
Today’s Featured Designers
- Karla Eisenach: sweetwater.typepad.com
- Gudrun Erla: gudrun.typepad.com
- Beth Ferrier: applewd.com/blog
- Sue Garman: suegarman.blogspot.com
- Carolyn Goins: cpgdesigns.blogspot.com
- Karen Griska: selvageblog.blogspot.com
- Scott Hansen: bluenickelstudios.com
- Pam Vieira-McGinnis: pamkittymorning.blogspot.com
- Meg Hawkey: knot-ygirlsstitcheryclub.blogspot.com
- Emily Herrick: crazyoldladiesquilts.blogspot.com
- Paula Barnes: bonniebluequilts.wordpress.com
- (Lynette Anderson is traveling and didn’t have her post up yesterday, but it’s there now: lynetteandersondesigns.typepad.com)
Also participating today: our publishing friends at C&T Publishing.
Big Block Giveaway
In case you haven’t heard, we’re also giving away all 100 blocks to 100 lucky winners. Find the entry form here.
Who’s Making What?
We’ve created a flickr group where anyone can post 100 Blocks projects. Please add your project, too.
Big Bundle Giveaway
Many of the designers, fabric companies and publishers are contributing prizes which we’ll award to one lucky winner at the end of the comments period. Be sure you enter by leaving a comment on the Big Bundle Giveaway post, which will appear on Friday, Nov. 13. The day won’t be unlucky at all!
Later today, we’ll announce Monday’s winners of free copies of 100 Blocks. Stay tuned!