To celebrate the appearance of our latest newsstand special, 100 Blocks from Today’s Top Designers, we’re hosting a blog tour all week long.
Each day we’ll list about a dozen blogs from folks who designed something for this issue or contributed in some way. Visit all of the blogs for chances to win a free copy of 100 Blocks and for additional surprise giveaways! Come back to Quilty Pleasures daily for great giveaways here, too. We promise you won’t be disappointed!
Another chance for you to win is our Block Giveaway. We’re giving each of the blocks away to a lucky winner! One hundred blocks, one hundred winners. You could be the owner of a block made by one of these talented designers.
It’s like getting a head start on your next project. See 100 Blocks from Today’s Top Designers for details on how to enter.
TODAY’S FEATURED DESIGNERS
- Lynette Anderson: lynetteandersondesigns.typepad.com
- Vicki Bellino: bloomcreek.blogspot.com
- Kim Brackett: magnoliabayquilts.blogspot.com
- Cheryl Brown: quilterchic.com
- Lynn Roddy Brown: lynnroddybrown.com
- Pam Buda: heartspunquilts.com
- Karen Combs: karencombs.wordpress.com
- Evonne Cook: clotheslinequilts.com
- Paula Barnes: bonniebluequilts.wordpress.com
- Martha Walker is collaborating with her local quilt shop 3 Dudes Quilting in the Phoenix area. What a great idea! If you live there, be sure to stop by 3 Dudes Quilting.
Quilt-related businesses participating today:
- Martingale & Company: martingale-pub.com
- Lissa Alexander, Director of Marketing for Moda Fabrics: modalissa.blogspot.com
So many blocks, so many ideas, so much fun!